Bonez's Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is where all duelists can join together and talk about dueling and where every duelist can join together with in this virtual school to see where you rank in the world of duel monsters.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Courtyard area
Profile Skeletons for people with mutiply characters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:31 am by Jaceftw13

» Background story
Profile Skeletons for people with mutiply characters I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Jaceftw13

» Dorm #13 Alice's Wonderland
Profile Skeletons for people with mutiply characters I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:58 pm by Jaceftw13

» Dorm #3 Sarah's little place
Profile Skeletons for people with mutiply characters I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:50 am by DiapyGirl

» Profile Skeletons for people with mutiply characters
Profile Skeletons for people with mutiply characters I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:39 am by DiapyGirl

» Jaceftw13's Character list
Profile Skeletons for people with mutiply characters I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:21 am by Jaceftw13

» The Rules of Class
Profile Skeletons for people with mutiply characters I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:24 am by Pharaoh-Atem-1990

» Important please read
Profile Skeletons for people with mutiply characters I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:04 am by Jaceftw13

» Courtyard of Wonder rules
Profile Skeletons for people with mutiply characters I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:57 am by Jaceftw13

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Profile Skeletons for people with mutiply characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaceftw13
Vice Chancellor
Jaceftw13

Profile Skeletons for people with mutiply characters Empty
PostSubject: Profile Skeletons for people with mutiply characters   Profile Skeletons for people with mutiply characters I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:36 pm

Fill out the one on you profile page for you main and then post it and your others here depending on ho many characters you have. We currently ask that you have no more then two characters at the moment. So just fill out the info below and post it here so everybody can know a little about your character without having to view you profile page just in case you have it set to private.

Skelly

NAME:
DUELIST RANKING: (1st Year, 2nd Year, 3rd Year, or 4th Year)
DECK: (Deck Name or Type)
DECK LEADER/GUARDIAN CARD:
DORM:
Back to top Go down
Jaceftw13
Vice Chancellor
Jaceftw13

PostSubject: ayamegreen69's Character   Profile Skeletons for people with mutiply characters I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:25 am

Not my character Friends.

NAME: Ayame
DUELIST RANKING: 1st Year
DECK: I likes Ze Boobs
DECK LEADER/GUARDIAN CARD:
DORM: 7
Back to top Go down
DiapyGirl
B.E.W.D. White
DiapyGirl

PostSubject: Diapygirl's Character   Profile Skeletons for people with mutiply characters I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:39 am

Anime Pic: Profile Skeletons for people with mutiply characters Rsz_sonia_strum_by_sketch__man-d4grvms
NAME: Sarah
DUELIST RANKING: 1st Year
DECK: Dragonborn Fury
DECK LEADER/GUARDIAN CARD: Five-Headed Dragon
DORM: #3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Profile Skeletons for people with mutiply characters   Profile Skeletons for people with mutiply characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Profile Skeletons for people with mutiply characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bonez's Duel Academy :: The Story From The Past Up To Now-
Jump to: