Bonez's Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is where all duelists can join together and talk about dueling and where every duelist can join together with in this virtual school to see where you rank in the world of duel monsters.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Courtyard area
Background story I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:31 am by Jaceftw13

» Background story
Background story I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Jaceftw13

» Dorm #13 Alice's Wonderland
Background story I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:58 pm by Jaceftw13

» Dorm #3 Sarah's little place
Background story I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:50 am by DiapyGirl

» Profile Skeletons for people with mutiply characters
Background story I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:39 am by DiapyGirl

» Jaceftw13's Character list
Background story I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:21 am by Jaceftw13

» The Rules of Class
Background story I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:24 am by Pharaoh-Atem-1990

» Important please read
Background story I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:04 am by Jaceftw13

» Courtyard of Wonder rules
Background story I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:57 am by Jaceftw13

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Background story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaceftw13
Vice Chancellor
Jaceftw13

Background story Empty
PostSubject: Background story   Background story I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:26 pm

TIME TO DUEL Back in the ancient times of Egypt. Egyptians played very devastating shadow games, where people died and lost their souls. These games were played with great power and monsters of all sorts. A once great and powerful pharaoh had ruled the lands of Egypt, and when he had enough of the pain and misery of the loss of his most loyal and faithful servants, priests, and towns folk, locked the terrible magic away into seven items: a puzzle, a rod, a key, a necklace, a scale, a ring, and an eye. These items once rested on the pharaoh's dead ancestors sarcophagus. 5,000 years later those items were discovered by the Chancellor of a school that specializes in duel monsters. Little does this Chancellor know, that he is the descendant of the long lost pharaoh that had sealed the dark magic away into these seven items. Among the time for him to hire staff for his school the puzzle started glowing. And chose him as its barer. Now he awaits the other six items to chose a barer.
Back to top Go down
Jaceftw13
Vice Chancellor
Jaceftw13

Background story Empty
PostSubject: Millennium Items and their Chosen   Background story I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:10 am

Millennium Puzzle Chosen one: Pharaoh-Atem-1990
In addition to holding the soul of Atem, the puzzle is able to fulfill one wish of the person who had solved it and heighten its owner's chance of success in a game, judging by their skill as well as the importance of the game at hand. It is also shown to have the power to interfere with the powers of other Millennium Items.

The Millennium Eye Chosen one:
It has the ability to read a duelist's minds and see through their eyes, allowing the holder to know what their opponents are thinking at all times no matter what. Its holder also has the incredible ability to seal their opponents' souls and remain trapped until the soul stealer is defeated in a duel.

Millennium Ring Chosen one: DiapyGirl (Sarah)
Its powers are to guide the owner to where ever he seeks, acting as a sort of compass. Its demonstrated abilities include sealing souls away, summoning Duel Monsters from the cards, and being able to devine the location of other Millennium Items. The Ring also has an unexplained bond with its owner and can't be lost.

Millennium Scale Chosen one:
It can weigh a person's heart against the feather of Ma'at, the goddess of truth. If a person lies while being interrogated by the owner of the scale, or is revealed to be truly evil, the side opposite of the feather will lower, as if weighted down by the person's sins, and if the side without the feather drops to the bottom, the person's soul will be sucked into the depths of the Shadow Realm.

Millennium Key Chosen one:
Its primary unique ability is its power to unlock the doors of a person's soul, giving the user access to alter a person's personality. The brainwashing process can be undone, when the victim touches the Key. It can make the user, and others, invisible, and may or may not allow them to sense any disruption. The owner of this item may also force images, scenes, or visions into the minds of others.

Millennium Rod Chosen one:
This item grants the holder the power of bending the wills of others through mind control, and also lets its user telepathically communicate with his/her servants.

Millennium Necklace Chosen one: Jaceftw13 (Star)
The necklace allows its user to see through time, offering glimpses of the past and near future - futures whose outcomes can only be altered through the use of other Millennium Items.

Last edited by Jaceftw13 on Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DiapyGirl
B.E.W.D. White
DiapyGirl

Background story Empty
PostSubject: May I join you.   Background story I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 4:01 am

Wow I love the background info you did good on it. But I was posting to ask if I could be the chosen one for the Millennium Ring. It would be an honor to be part of the group of chosen people.
Back to top Go down
Jaceftw13
Vice Chancellor
Jaceftw13

Background story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Background story   Background story I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:29 pm

Well Atem did the background I just posted it here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Background story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Background story   Background story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Background story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bonez's Duel Academy :: The Story From The Past Up To Now-
Jump to: